Driving a new car is fun! Why should buying it be any different?
- NEEDS ANALYSIS - A non-commissioned product specialist will get to know you to help determine which vehicles best suit your list of needs, wants and "must haves," and of course, your budget.
- WALKAROUND - With the options narrowed it's time to get up close and personal with the vehicle. Your product specialist will familiarize you with the vehicles features and answer any questions you have.
- TEST DRIVE - It’s time to experience the vehicle! We recommend that your product specialist drive during the first half to allow you to experience the ride without the distraction of traffic. Then halfway, she will swap places with you and it's your turn to drive.
- TRADE EVALUATION - If you are looking to trade-in your current vehicle we offer a free trade offer that is good whether you buy our car or not. Our offer is based on today's market value of the vehicle you drive and you can apply the value towards your desired vehicle.
- SIMPLIFIED BUYING: Simplified Buying: Long ago (1992 to be exact) Holiday pioneered our first ever Simplified Buying Approach to help save customers time, hassles and money by eliminating the negative things associated with car buying. Every vehicle is clearly marked with our low upfront simplified price. No negotiation is necessary to get our best offer. It’s really that simple.
- FINALIZING YOUR PURCHASE: Once you’ve found the vehicle right for you and are satisfied with the terms, one of our knowledgeable finance managers will walk you through the transaction paperwork. They will also explain your vehicle's warranty, extended protection options and will complete necessary documentation. We can even register your vehicle saving you time and a trip to the DMV.