Advanced Coronavirus Protocols as of 8/01/2020:
HOLIDAY TEAM MEMBERS AND FACILITIES
- Holiday team members who are medically capable are wearing masks in accordance with State of Wisconsin Emergency Order #1.
- Customers are asked to wear masks in compliance with Emergency Order #1. Masks are readily available for customer use.
- Access to Holiday Automotive WILL NOT BE DENIED if a customer does not wear a mask. Team Holiday will respect the privacy of any customer’s mask exception.
- Transfer of materials between departments utilizes a contact-free protocol.
- ServiceMaster and Cintas perform overnight deep-cleaning with workday disinfecting by Holiday staff.
- Infection control of courtesy vehicles, test-drive vehicles, and customer vehicles includes disinfection fogging, wiping and protective barriers.
- Customer-facing team members’ phone numbers are listed on our Meet the Team page for direct customer use during business hours to encourage pre-arranged visits.
- Landline phone numbers (including 920-921-8898) now accept incoming text messages. If using these numbers for text, please state your name and the department or personnel of interest.
- Plexiglass barriers are positioned at each team member’s station.
- Contact-free, outdoor service vehicle drop-off is available.
- The Holiday Alternative Transportation (HAT) courtesy fleet is being utilized to assist customers when possible and appropriate.
- Body shop interaction and estimates are being done outdoors when possible.
- We encourage the use of Holiday@Home distance services and pre-arranged appointments:
- Click here to Schedule service online
- Digital, contact-free service check-in is available using the link in your appointment confirmation message
- Local vehicle pick-up and delivery is available to service customers
- Customers are greeted outdoors when possible and interactions maintain social distancing.
- Sit-down interactions are at disinfected showroom tables or desks with plexiglass dividers.
- Masks are readily available for team member and customer use.
- We encourage the use of Holiday@Home distance services:
- View vehicles from every angle using our state-of-the-art 360-degree display technology at www.holidaymazda.com.
- Request a personalized YouTube video highlighting your features-of-interest
- See our competitive, market-based Simplified Price clearly listed on each vehicle
- Use the “Buy It Now” button for incentives, payment options, trade estimate, secure credit application, instant loan approval and appointment request (in-store or @Home)
- Request an @Home test drive delivered right to your driveway
- Our valuation experts will provide a trade value for your car remotely whenever possible
- Request @Home delivery of your new or pre-owned vehicle
We’re Here for You, With Advanced Precautions
Car Shopper Update
Our sales team has procedures in place to make your shopping visit a safe and enjoyable one.
Service Customer Update
Whether you utilize our pick-up and drop-off service or visit our service center, we have precautions in place to complete your service with minimal personal interaction; keeping you safe and your vehicle healthy.
Vehicle Sanitization Update
An advanced infection control protocol is used when your vehicle is in for service. These steps have also been added to customer vehicle detail service as well as our used vehicle reconditioning process to give you peace of mind when servicing or shopping at Holiday.
A message from our CEO, Mike Shannon
April 6, 2020
As Coronavirus concerns heighten, we want you to know that the health and safety of our customers and employees continue to be the top priorities at Holiday Automotive. We are taking extreme, but necessary steps for maximum protection at this time (as outlined below).
We realize that we will not know the perfect way to handle this situation until the opportunity to implement it has long passed. But, we feel that the measures we are taking are the responsible way to care for the transportation needs of our customers while reducing the spread of Coronavirus in Wisconsin and protecting the health of our customers, colleagues, families and friends.
Holiday Automotive has been a source of stability for over 60-years. Our teammates truly care for our customers and are known to go above-and-beyond to ensure your happiness. While your interactions may not look quite like they have in the past, this team continues to innovate, adapt and provide the care, kindness and empathy you’ve come to expect. Please call or text us at 920-921-8898. Our team is upbeat and eager to help you. Your interaction with a Holiday Automotive team member will be a refreshing reminder of the neighborly warmth and sincerity that still exists in the world today.
We encourage you to take advantage of our home delivery options or visit our stores knowing that we are doing our very best. Thank you for your business and for your continued trust in our team of passionate automotive experts. We are here for you.
Advanced Coronavirus Protocols as of 4/20/2020:
- All employees who can effectively work from home are doing so and are not allowed into the facilities
- In-store employees are only allowed in their building and department of responsibility
- Transfer of materials between departments utilizes a no-touch “place-notify-retrieve” method
- No vendors are allowed in buildings
- ServiceMaster and Cintas are performing overnight deep-cleaning with workday disinfecting by Holiday staff
- Infection control of courtesy vehicles, test-drive vehicles, and customer vehicles includes disinfection fogging, wiping and protective barriers
- Customer-facing team members’ phone numbers are listed at https://www.holidaymazda.com/about-us/staff/ for direct customer use during business hours
- Landline phone numbers (including 920-921-8898) have been adapted to accept incoming text messages. If using these numbers for text, please state your name and the department or personnel of interest.
- Now utilizing no-contact service vehicle drop-off with a dedicated phone number at each facility
- Service lounges are closed: no service or body shop customers are allowed in buildings or congregating on-premises
- Local service customers are encouraged to use our free home pick-up and drop-off service
- Extensively utilizing our Holiday Alternative Transportation (HAT) courtesy fleet to assist customers
- Body shop estimates will be done outside with the customer in their vehicle
- Customers are greeted outdoors and interactions maintain social distancing
- Sit-down interactions are at disinfected showroom tables with plexiglass dividers
- We encourage the use of shop-from-home technology:
- VIP FastLane at holidaymazda.com through the “Shop From Home” button on each vehicle page for payments, trade estimate, secure credit application, and appointment request
- Virtual test drives using your preferred platform (YouTube link, Facetime, Messenger, etc.)
- Test drive vehicles delivered to your driveway
- Our valuation experts will provide a trade value for your car by phone/video call
- Home delivery of your new vehicle