A message from our CEO, Mike Shannon
April 6, 2020
As Coronavirus concerns heighten, we want you to know that the health and safety of our customers and employees continue to be the top priorities at Holiday Automotive. We are taking extreme, but necessary steps for maximum protection at this time (as outlined below).
We realize that we will not know the perfect way to handle this situation until the opportunity to implement it has long passed. But, we feel that the measures we are taking are the responsible way to care for the transportation needs of our customers while reducing the spread of Coronavirus in Wisconsin and protecting the health of our customers, colleagues, families and friends.
Holiday Automotive has been a source of stability for over 60-years. Our teammates truly care for our customers and are known to go above-and-beyond to ensure your happiness. While your interactions may not look quite like they have in the past, this team continues to innovate, adapt and provide the care, kindness and empathy you’ve come to expect. Please call or text us at 920-921-8898. Our team is upbeat and eager to help you. Your interaction with a Holiday Automotive team member will be a refreshing reminder of the neighborly warmth and sincerity that still exists in the world today.
We encourage you to take advantage of our home delivery options or visit our stores knowing that we are doing our very best. Thank you for your business and for your continued trust in our team of passionate automotive experts. We are here for you.
Advanced Coronavirus Protocols:
- All employees who can effectively work from home are doing so and are not allowed into the facilities
- In-store employees are divided into two groups who work separate dates without in-person contact
- In-store employees are only allowed in their building and department of responsibility
- Transfer of materials between departments utilizes a no-touch “place-notify-retrieve” method
- No vendors are allowed in buildings
- ServiceMaster and Cintas are performing overnight deep-cleaning with workday disinfecting by Holiday staff
- Infection control of courtesy vehicles, test-drive vehicles, and customer vehicles includes disinfection fogging, wiping and protective barriers
- Customer-facing team members’ phone numbers are listed at https://www.holidaymazda.com/about-us/staff/ for direct customer use during business hours
- Landline phone numbers (including 920-921-8898) have been adapted to accept incoming text messages. If using these numbers for text, please state your name and the department or personnel of interest.
- Now utilizing no-contact service vehicle drop-off with a dedicated phone number at each facility
- Service lounges are closed: no service or body shop customers allowed in buildings or congregating on-premises
- Local service customers are encouraged to use our free home pick-up and drop-off service
- Extensively utilizing our Holiday Alternative Transportation (HAT) courtesy fleet to assist customers
- Body shop estimates will be done outside with the customer in their vehicle
- Customers are greeted outdoors and interactions maintain social distancing
- Sit-down interactions are at disinfected showroom tables with plexiglass dividers
- We encourage the use of shop-from-home technology:
- VIP FastLane at holidaymazda.com through the “Show Payment Options” button on each vehicle page for payments, trade estimate, secure credit application, and appointment request
- Virtual test drives using your preferred platform (YouTube link, Facetime, Messenger, etc.)
- Test drive vehicles delivered to your driveway
- Our valuation experts will provide a trade value for your car by phone/video call
- Home delivery of your new vehicle