Why Use A Maintenance Program?
Your participation in a maintenance program with Holiday Automotive can help you plan for the future ahead. There are many reasons you should take advantage of Holiday's maintenance program, but here are just a few of them:
- You will have peace of mind knowing that your vehicle will be cared for by factory trained technicians using only manufacturer approved parts and fluids.
- Having a plan will lock in existing prices and maintenance costs.
- It's convenient. You will know where and when to get your vehicle serviced.
- Maintaining your vehicle means you can increase its longevity.
- By taking the proactive route of purchasing a maintenance plan when you purchase or lease your vehicle, you will have one less thing to think about when it's time to get your vehicle serviced.
Most importantly, after your vehicle purchase or lease, you will continue to have quality customer service making your ownership experience the best it can be.
Typical programs can include*
- Oil changes
- Tire rotations
- Multi-point inspection
M-F 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (CST)
Sat 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (CST)
*The warranties have been designed with carrying terms and coverage based on dealership offerings. See contract for actual terms and conditions. Coverage terms may vary based on the type of vehicle and coverage selected.