2019 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve
Jet Black Mica Stock # 19M62, JM3KFBDY9K0510828, Intercooled Turbo Regular Unleaded I-4 2.5 L/152 engine, Automatic, 27, Jet Black Mica exterior
14 People Interested
- Condition: New
- Model: CX-5
- Trim: Grand Touring Reserve
- Body style: SUV
- Exterior: Jet Black Mica
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 19M62
- Model number: CX5GTRXA
- VIN #: JM3KFBDY9K0510828
- Engine: Intercooled Turbo Regular Unleaded I-4 2.5 L/152
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: AWD
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Front Fog Lamps
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Clearcoat Paint
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Black Grille w/Chrome Accents
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Lip Spoiler
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Black Bodyside Cladding and Black Wheel Well Trim
- Express Open Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st Row Sunroof w/Sunshade
- Tires: P225/55R19 AS
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper, Heated Wiper Park and Defroster
- Chrome Side Windows Trim
- Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Directionally Adaptive Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Power Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Wheels: 19" x 7J Aluminum Alloy w/Silver Finish
- ROOF RACK SIDE RAILS
- BLACK, LEATHER SEAT TRIM
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Seats w/Leatherette Back Material
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- Distance Pacing w/Traffic Stop-Go
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Mechanical Fuel
- Driver Seat
- Bose 10-Speaker Audio Sound System -inc: Centerpoint2 and AudioPilot2
- Passenger Seat
- MAZDA CONNECT™ Selective Service Internet Access
- Radio: AM/FM/HD Audio System -inc: 7" full-color touch-screen display, digital clock, audio menu voice-command, auxiliary audio input jack, Bluetooth hands free phone and audio, multi-function commander control, SiriusXM satellite radio w/3 month subscription, 4 USB audio inputs, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay integration, Aha Internet Radio, Pandora Internet Radio, E911 Automatic Emergency Notification, Infotainment System Voice Command, Stitcher Internet Radio Integration, Radio Broadcast Data System Program Information, SMS Text Msg Audio Delivery & Reply
- Mazda Navigation System -inc: SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link w/3 year subscription
- 40-20-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Heated Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Heated/Ventilated Front Sport Seats -inc: 3 level heat adjustment, 8-way power driver's seat w/power lumbar support, 2-position driver's seat memory, and 6-way power passenger seat
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Leather seat trim
- Glove Box
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Engine Immobilizer
- Head-Up Display
- Driver Foot Rest
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Trip Computer
- Leather Gear Shift Knob
- Air Filtration
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Digital/Analog Display
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Front Cupholder
- Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Rear Cupholder
- Cargo Space Lights
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Regular Amplifier
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry, Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination, Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Instrument Panel Bin, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Heated Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- 100 amp alternator
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Automatic Full-Time All-Wheel Drive
- 15.3 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Transmission: 6-Speed SKYACTIV®-Drive Automatic -inc: manual-shift mode and sport mode
- GVWR: 4,806 lbs
- 4.411 Axle Ratio
- Engine: 2.5L SKYACTIV®-G 4-Cylinder Turbo -inc: cylinder deactivation
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Back-up camera
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Blind Spot Monitoring Blind Spot Sensor
- Lane Keep Assist System Lane Keeping Assist
- Lane Keep Assist System Lane Departure Warning
- Emergency Sos
- Advanced Smart City Brake Support and Rear Cross Traffic Alert
Jeanine Lund4 months agoI drove to Holiday from Oconomowoc to look at a certain car they had available. I worked with Tyler and Ruth, both wonderful! Knowledgeable, kind and helped me leave with the car I wanted. They both made the experience painless and enjoyable. I highly recommend Holiday.
Chad Koser4 months agoVisited Holiday Mazda for service to have a used car inspected prior to purchase, and it was fantastic! Special thank you to service writer Danny, and mechanic Jack for providing very professional, honest, and friendly experience!
James Gosz5 months agoSpeak to Jim Krug! Very respectful, knowledgeable, non pushy personality! I’d highly recommend Jim seems to look out for what your needs are and looks to help you find that exact match!
Michelle Adams6 months agoI was with my sister-in-law when she was buying her car. She worked with Jim Krug, and after going through this process with her, I told Jim I might have to come back from Washington state to buy a car from him! It was very straightforward, if there were any issues with a car he told us, and she ended up buying a car today. I am extremely impressed with the way Holiday Mazda treated my sister-in-law and I think Jim was the best salesman I've ever seen. Just a really good guy! They went the extra mile to help my SIL!
april thoma6 months agoOutstanding dealership. They listen to the customer, are professional, and fair. Just completed our fourth purchase with John Krug/Holiday Mazda and will return. It is certainly "worth the trip" as Holiday treats folks right. Thank you.
Scott James6 months agoBottom line is that had an issue with my car and the service manager Danny went over and beyond to make sure things were right again. For that reason and other reasons I will be back at this location for sure for all my services for my vehicle. Great job to all the staff!!!!
Jenny Reinhold6 months agoBeautiful newly remodeled stire, awsome people, see nick f. For your mazda needs, warm cookies and popcorn for the kids
Ray Hosseini6 months agoRemodel looks amazing! Purchased/leased 5 vehicles from here and will keep coming back. The one or three times I didn't have a good visit, they made it right. Put it this way, I live in Appleton a few minutes from Bergstrom and I make the 40+ minute drive to Holiday in FDL.
Maria Taivalmaa7 months agoIt was a beautiful experience. All concerned were very helpful and made it easy. I would recommend HOLIDAY MOZDA to anyone looking for a vehicle. Top establishment to do business with. Thank you for making this a pleasant experience.
Kim Krueger8 months agoAlways friendly and helpful. Service dept. Awesome stopped to have oil changed and tire rotation and didn't have appointment but was still done in about an hour.
Michael2 months agoI leased a CX-3 from John Krug in 2016, the lease was coming to the end and had 6 months left. I researched whether we could trade in early and found a gap with the payoff and the wholesale on KBB, I contacted John to see if the dealer buyout was lower and he said yes, recommended coming in to run the numbers. John was sending me e-mail's on his day off. That we did, when we arrived John was on a errand so Alex Marchall assisted us before John returned, allowing us to test drive several vehicles. When John returned he took over and we settled on a Mazda6, a car we didn't intend to purchase. (by the way, love this car) Holiday purchased the CX-3 with no money out of our pockets and gave us a great deal on the new car. The team is awesome, it's great to see how they help each other out and never give you any pressure, they goal is to give you the beat deal and excellent service. We are a lifetime Holiday customers!
Kitskab5 months agoThank you John Krug for a great car buying experience! My husband truly valued your expertise and I just love the great car you found for us. You and Holiday Mazda really are well worth the trip to Fondie!
ElizabethJoanne8 months agoAmazing service, friendly staff, great prices, quality all around, would recommend to everyone. Kourt was amazing! she was so helpful throughout the entire process! Thank you!!
Stubber9 months agoJim Krug made our car buying experience pain less and fun! Very warm and friendly, plus answered all our questions. Great new showroom , and facility.
digitaldean9 months agoMy daughter was looking for a used car around $10k. Couldn't find one that she was OK with. But found a Mazda Certified Used Mazda 6 w/less than 36k miles. Initially dealt w/Tony Deich at Budget Ctr., he was speedy and courteous in replies. Referred to Tom Kuitert for the Mazda 6. Straightforward, no pressure. Got a car that was $1000 below KBB with a good warranty. May 2017, wife & I looked at used Lexus RX300. That didn't pan out, but found a Mazda Certified CX-5 with less than 4k miles. Again experience was very good. No hassle, answered all questions. It's 40 miles from my house, but its worth the trip!!
Amy and B.J.9 months agoThis is now the third car (second Mazda) that we've purchased from Holiday and the experience has always been enjoyable. Their selection is vast and their location is better than most. We dealt with Sam Voss, who was friendly, helpful, thorough, and professional. We'll be back in the market for another Mazda in the next three to five years and we'll be heading back to Holiday at that time. As a side note, I bought my current Mazda 6 from Holiday (Tom Kuitert), who was also a pleasure to deal with and he went out of his way to make it a great experience for me and my youngest son. While I was signing paperwork, Tom took my son for a ride in a shiny new yellow Camaro.
Ross Robert Washburn9 months agoI recently purchased a vehicle from Holiday Mazda and was very satisfied with my experience. The decision to do business with Holiday was based on the good trade-in value for my vehicle. Other dealerships attempted to under value my vehicle. Holiday was the only dealership willing to negotiate the trade-in value of my vehicle. Their willingness to be fair was what sold me on doing business with them. My sales representative, Sam Voss, was friendly and knowledgeable. Sam’s willingness to treat me and my wife like people instead of a sale made the experience that much better. We got to know Sam very well during our time at Holiday. The entire staff worked exceptionally hard to earn our business and I appreciate the effort. Thank you again!
JTB9 months agoI purchased a certified Mazda from Tyler Sommerfeldt. This was a long distance purchase. I live in Illinois. Tyler sent numerous pictures of the car and answered all my question. After I confirmed I wanted the car, Holiday Mazda sent a porter to pick me up. Yes the porter from Holiday drove 180 miles to my house. When I arrived at the dealership , I met Tyler which had the car ready and waiting. I also met Zach Rashid of service. Zach was very knowledgable and took extra time to answerer questions I had about new tires, oil, and alignment specs. I drove the car home, it performed flawlessly. Ten days after the sale, I contacted Tyler about a concern. He was professional and put me in contact with Nick Faymoville. Nick addressed my concern without hesitation. I also worked with Brandon in parts...he also was fabulous. Thank you Holiday Mazda and all you guys that I worked with.
JTB9 months agoI purchased a certified Mazda from Tyler Sommerfeldt. This was a long distance purchase. I live in Illinois. Tyler sent numerous pictures of the car and answered all my question. After I confirmed I wanted the car, Holiday Mazda sent a porter to pick me up. Yes the porter from Holiday drove 180 miles to my house. When I arrived at the dealership , I met Tyler who had the car ready and waiting. I also met Zach Rashid of service. Zach was very knowledgeable and took extra time to answer questions I had about new tires, oil, and alignment specs. I drove the car home, it performed flawlessly. Ten days after the sale, I contacted Tyler about a concern. He was professional and put me in contact with Nick Faymoville. Nick addressed my concern without hesitation. I also worked with Brandon in parts...he also was fabulous. Thank you Holiday Mazda and all you guys that I worked with.
prs10 months agoSam Voss - and everyone with whom I dealt at Holiday - were wonderful. I drove an hour to test drive a car I'd seen on line, all the time worried I'd get the "oh it was just sold" run-around. Nothing like that happened. Sam (and the car) were there to greet me. Everything was above board. Sam is hard working and a delight and fun to deal with. He helped me set up Mazda Connect and even provided some assistance via email after I'd purchased the car. Holiday Motors was the best dealership I've ever worked with. I would highly recommend them (and Sam!) to anyone looking to buy a car.
2017 Cadillac XT5 Luxury VIN: 1GYKNDRS2HZ111608, #A9676, 18/26 MPG Simplified Price $33,998 $490/Est. Payment
2018 Ford Explorer Limited VIN: 1FM5K8F80JGA70338, #A8699, 18/25 MPG Simplified Price $36,997 $538/Est. Payment
2019 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring VIN: JM3KFBDM5K0522875, #19M120, 24/30 MPG Simplified Price $33,250 $478/Est. Payment
2019 Mazda CX-9 Touring VIN: JM3TCBCYXK0303895, #19M128, 20/26 MPG Simplified Price $38,177 $557/Est. Payment
2019 Mazda CX-5 Signature VIN: JM3KFBEY1K0521725, #19M114, 22/27 MPG Simplified Price $37,797 $551/Est. Payment