2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT
Summit White Stock # W1885, 1GCVKREC6HZ349811, 26,062 mi
- Condition: Used
- Model: Silverado 1500
- Trim: LT
- Body style: Pickup
- Exterior: Summit White
- Interior: Jet Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: W1885
- Model number: CK15753
- VIN #: 1GCVKREC6HZ349811
- Mileage: 26062
- Engine: Gas V8 5.3L/325
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: 4WD
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Tailgate, EZ-Lift and Lower
- Tailgate and bed rail protection cap, top
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Tire carrier lock, keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted, black
- Wheels, 18" x 8.5" (45.7 cm x 21.6 cm) bright-machined aluminum
- Tires, P265/65R18 all-terrain, blackwall
- Moldings, bodyside, body color
- Bumper, rear body-color, with Cornersteps
- Bumper, front body color
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable (includes driver's side spotter mirror) (Body-color.)
- Remote Locking Tailgate
- Headlamps, high intensity discharge (HID) projector-beam with LED signature DRL
- Wheelhouse liners, rear (Requires Crew Cab or Double Cab model.)
- Fog lamps, thin profile LED
- Grille surround, body color
- Headlamp bezels, body-color
- Active aero shutters, front
- Door handles, body-color (With (WGQ) Redline Edition or (WJP) Midnight Edition door handles will be black.)
- Mirror caps, body-color (With (WGQ) Redline Edition or (WJP) Midnight Edition mirror caps will be black.)
- Z71 Package, Off-Road (Requires 4WD model.), includes monotube Rancho brand shocks, (K47) air cleaner, (JHD) Hill Descent Control, (NZZ) underbody shield and (V76) recovery hooks. Also includes brushed metal Z71 door sill plate, unique Z71 gauge cluster, unique finish interior trim plates, unique lower bumper appearance, unique grille design with Z71 badge and Z71 pickup box decals (Includes (Z82) Trailering Package, (G80) locking rear differential and (RD1) 18" bright machined wheels and (RBX) 18" tires. Upgradeable to (RD4) 20" polished-aluminum wheels or 22" LPO wheels.)
- Tire, spare P265/70R17 all-season, blackwall
- Wheel, full-size spare, 17" (43.2 cm) steel
- LED LIGHTING, CARGO BOX with switch on center switch bank
- COOLING, AUXILIARY EXTERNAL TRANSMISSION OIL COOLER
- WHEELS, 20" X 9" (50.8 CM X 22.9 CM) POLISHED-ALUMINUM
- CARGO TIE DOWNS (4), MOVABLE UPPER
- POWER OUTLET, 110-VOLT AC
- REMOTE VEHICLE STARTER SYSTEM Includes (UTJ) Theft-deterrent system.)
- SEAT ADJUSTER, DRIVER 10-WAY POWER
- STEERING COLUMN, MANUAL TILT AND TELESCOPING
- SEATING, HEATED DRIVER AND FRONT PASSENGER Only available on Crew Cab and Double Cab models.
- LPO, MOLDED SPLASH GUARDS, BLACK
- BED LINER, SPRAY-ON, PICKUP BOX BED LINER with bowtie logo. Liner is permanently bonded to the truck bed providing a water tight seal. The textured, non-skid surface is black in color and robotically applied. Spray-on liner covers entire bed interior surface below side rails, including tailgate, front box top rail, gage hole plugs and lower tie down loops.
- AUDIO SYSTEM, CHEVROLET MYLINK RADIO WITH 8" DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH-SCREEN, AM/FM STEREO with seek-and-scan and digital clock, includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones; USB ports; auxiliary jack; voice-activated technology for radio and phone; and Shop with the ability to browse, select and install apps to your vehicle. Apps include Pandora, iHeartRadio, The Weather Channel and more. (STD)
- DEFOGGER, REAR-WINDOW ELECTRIC
- LT PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes standard equipment
- GVWR, 7200 LBS. (3266 KG)
- AIR CONDITIONING, DUAL-ZONE AUTOMATIC CLIMATE CONTROL
- SEATS, FRONT 40/20/40 SPLIT-BENCH, 3-PASSENGER, AVAILABLE IN CLOTH OR LEATHER includes driver and front passenger recline with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Also includes manually adjustable driver lumbar, lockable storage compartment in seat cushion, and storage pockets. (STD) Includes (AG1) driver 10-way power seat-adjuster with (PCM) LT Convenience Package, (PDA) Texas Edition or (PDU) All Star Edition.)
- ALL STAR EDITION for Crew Cab and Double Cab, includes (AG1) driver 10-way power seat adjuster with (AZ3) bench seat only, (CJ2) dual-zone climate control, (BTV) Remote Vehicle Starter system, (C49) rear-window defogger and (KI4) 110-volt power outlet ((N37) manual tilt and telescopic steering column included with (L83) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine.)
- ENGINE, 5.3L ECOTEC3 V8 WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT, DIRECT INJECTION AND VARIABLE VALVE TIMING includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 Nm] @ 4100 rpm; more than 300 lb-ft of torque from 2000 to 5600 rpm)
- REAR AXLE, 3.42 RATIO
- TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC, ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking (STD)
- JET BLACK, CLOTH SEAT TRIM
- THEFT-DETERRENT SYSTEM, UNAUTHORIZED ENTRY
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Door locks, power
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with audio and cruise controls
- Steering wheel audio controls
- Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, steering wheel-mounted
- Driver Information Center, 4.2-inch diagonal color display includes driver personalization, warning messages and vehicle information
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Windows, power front and rear with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows
- Remote Keyless Entry, with 2 transmitters
- Single-slot CD/MP3 player
- Assist handle, front passenger on A-pillar
- Air conditioning, single-zone
- 6-speaker audio system
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, manual with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting with rubberized vinyl floor mats (Double Cab and Crew Cabs include second row floor mats)
- Radio, HD
- Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench, 3-passenger, available in cloth or leather includes driver and front passenger recline with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Also includes manually adjustable driver lumbar, lockable storage compartment in seat cushion, and storage pockets. (Leather with (KA1) heated seat cushions and seat backs is an available extra charge option with (H1Y) Jet Black leather appointed interior trim and requires (PCM) LT Convenience Package, (PDA) Texas Edition or (PDU) All Star Edition. Includes (AG1) driver 10-way power seat-adjuster with (PCM) LT Convenience Package, (PDA) Texas Edition or (PDU) All Star Edition.)
- Audio system, Chevrolet MyLink Radio with 8" diagonal color touch-screen, AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock, includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones; USB ports; auxiliary jack; voice-activated technology for radio and phone; and Shop with the ability to browse, select and install apps to your vehicle. Apps include Pandora, iHeartRadio, The Weather Channel and more.
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2017 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month All Access trial subscription with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news and entertainment. Plus listening on the app and online is included, so you'll hear the best SiriusXM has to offer, anywhere life takes you. Welcome to the world of SiriusXM. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Not available on Regular Cab models.)
- OnStar 4G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi hotspot connects to the Internet at 4G LTE speeds; includes OnStar Data Trial for 3 months or 3GB (whichever comes first) (Visit www.onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data. Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T.)
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
- Four wheel drive
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors, 4-wheel antilock
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, rack-and-pinion
- Vehicle control, hill descent
- Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary dial control (Included with 4WD models only.)
- Battery, heavy-duty 730 cold-cranking amps/70 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Standard on 4WD (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine. Available with (L83) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine.)
- Pickup box
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg) (Requires Crew Cab or Double Cab 4WD models and (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine.)
- Capless Fuel Fill
- Engine, 4.3L FlexFuel EcoTec3 V6 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing includes aluminum block construction with (FHS) E85 FlexFuel capability, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (285 hp [212 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 305 lb-ft of torque [413 Nm] @ 3900 rpm) (Includes (FHS) E85 FlexFuel capability. Not available on C*15743 models.)
- Underbody shield, transfer case protection
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Rear Vision Camera
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- OnStar Guidance plan for 3 months, including Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, Advanced Diagnostics and more (trial excludes Hands-Free Calling) for 6 months, including Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, Advanced Diagnostics and more (trial excludes Hands-Free Calling) (Fleet orders receive a 6-month trial. Visit www.onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.) (Retail orders receive a 3-month trial. Visit www.onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.)
- Airbags, dual-stage frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Head-curtain airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions; Includes front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger airbag (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Ana Trepasso2 weeks agoIf you are looking for a dealership that will compromise, work with your budget, and do everything they can to ensure that you have a good experience, then Holiday Mazda in Fond Du Lac, WI is your place. Sam Voss and Taylor (finance department) were extremely helpful and helped us obtain the SUV we wanted. They even stayed after closing hours just to get us the deal we wanted. I would highly recommend going to this dealership even if it's a few hours away. I am sure you will leave feeling happy and pleased with the results.
Erin Schanen2 weeks agoI had a fabulous buying experience at Holiday Mazda. After getting completely sick of the treatment I was receiving at other dealerships I found Holiday, which was out of the way but had great reviews. I worked with Tyler and Kourt and they both treated me with respect (rarer than you might think for woman buyers) and, most importantly respected my time. I would definitely buy from Holiday again.
Heather S2 months agoI had a great experience with a new lease. I don't live nearby, so Kourtney was wonderful and was able to provide all the numbers via email before I could get in to complete the lease. When I stopped in, Logan and the finance team had everything ready to go and I was in and out with my new vehicle within 30 minutes (per my request)! I'd highly recommend them!
Paul Friederichs3 months agoJust picked up my 30th Anniversary Edition Miata. Very pleased with the entire process fro first contact in Feb thur yesterday when car was delivered. Great people from telephone receptionist,sales people,finance person, to sales managers. Could not have been a better experience.
Maddi S3 months agoI was able to come in on a Tuesday, take a look at multiple cars and then take time to make a decision with out feeling pressured to buy a car. The salesman, I worked with was also super knowledgeable about all of the cars I drove and help me decided on what was best for me, not the best sale for him. It also was super easy to come in and sign in the paper work. They did not push me to buy extra warranties and they are still available if I decide to add them later. I felt really well respected and they definitely earned my business in the future .
Mary Woiak4 months agoCustomer care is awesome and sales people go out of there way to help you
Terry Way5 months agoMazda manager resolved some issues to my complete satisfaction. Have done business with Holiday for many years and always fell welcome. Will go back again for my next vehicle.
Jim Putzer7 months agoPrompt and very courteous service. What was going to be done and cost was explained in full before any work was started. Was made aware of the status of work being done throughout the whole process. Very satisfied.
Lake View Auto Center8 months agoFast, efficient and friendly. My service recalls were done before promised time. Very nice experience for a first-timer.
Lora LeBreck9 months agoWe bought our previously leased Mazda 6 from here. Excellent service, kind and professional sales, very cool building, lots of smiles and yummy snacks. About 6 months later we were suspicious about the tires they replaced at purchase, as they seemed insufficient for the snow. We called to ask if this was the case, or if the car just handles poorly in snow. They shared that the tires were a part of a change they had made which they were disappointed in. Without any question, they offered to replace the full set, free of charge, as soon as the tires arrived after order. This process was unexpected, easy, and saved us about $1000. We couldn't be happier or feel more supported. Thanks guys! :)
Michael1 year agoI leased a CX-3 from John Krug in 2016, the lease was coming to the end and had 6 months left. I researched whether we could trade in early and found a gap with the payoff and the wholesale on KBB, I contacted John to see if the dealer buyout was lower and he said yes, recommended coming in to run the numbers. John was sending me e-mail's on his day off. That we did, when we arrived John was on a errand so Alex Marchall assisted us before John returned, allowing us to test drive several vehicles. When John returned he took over and we settled on a Mazda6, a car we didn't intend to purchase. (by the way, love this car) Holiday purchased the CX-3 with no money out of our pockets and gave us a great deal on the new car. The team is awesome, it's great to see how they help each other out and never give you any pressure, they goal is to give you the beat deal and excellent service. We are a lifetime Holiday customers!
Michael1 year ago
Kitskab1 year agoThank you John Krug for a great car buying experience! My husband truly valued your expertise and I just love the great car you found for us. You and Holiday Mazda really are well worth the trip to Fondie!
ElizabethJoanne1 year agoAmazing service, friendly staff, great prices, quality all around, would recommend to everyone. Kourt was amazing! she was so helpful throughout the entire process! Thank you!!
Stubber1 year agoJim Krug made our car buying experience pain less and fun! Very warm and friendly, plus answered all our questions. Great new showroom , and facility.
digitaldean1 year agoMy daughter was looking for a used car around $10k. Couldn't find one that she was OK with. But found a Mazda Certified Used Mazda 6 w/less than 36k miles. Initially dealt w/Tony Deich at Budget Ctr., he was speedy and courteous in replies. Referred to Tom Kuitert for the Mazda 6. Straightforward, no pressure. Got a car that was $1000 below KBB with a good warranty. May 2017, wife & I looked at used Lexus RX300. That didn't pan out, but found a Mazda Certified CX-5 with less than 4k miles. Again experience was very good. No hassle, answered all questions. It's 40 miles from my house, but its worth the trip!!
Amy and B.J.1 year agoThis is now the third car (second Mazda) that we've purchased from Holiday and the experience has always been enjoyable. Their selection is vast and their location is better than most. We dealt with Sam Voss, who was friendly, helpful, thorough, and professional. We'll be back in the market for another Mazda in the next three to five years and we'll be heading back to Holiday at that time. As a side note, I bought my current Mazda 6 from Holiday (Tom Kuitert), who was also a pleasure to deal with and he went out of his way to make it a great experience for me and my youngest son. While I was signing paperwork, Tom took my son for a ride in a shiny new yellow Camaro.
Ross Robert Washburn1 year agoI recently purchased a vehicle from Holiday Mazda and was very satisfied with my experience. The decision to do business with Holiday was based on the good trade-in value for my vehicle. Other dealerships attempted to under value my vehicle. Holiday was the only dealership willing to negotiate the trade-in value of my vehicle. Their willingness to be fair was what sold me on doing business with them. My sales representative, Sam Voss, was friendly and knowledgeable. Sam’s willingness to treat me and my wife like people instead of a sale made the experience that much better. We got to know Sam very well during our time at Holiday. The entire staff worked exceptionally hard to earn our business and I appreciate the effort. Thank you again!
JTB1 year agoI purchased a certified Mazda from Tyler Sommerfeldt. This was a long distance purchase. I live in Illinois. Tyler sent numerous pictures of the car and answered all my question. After I confirmed I wanted the car, Holiday Mazda sent a porter to pick me up. Yes the porter from Holiday drove 180 miles to my house. When I arrived at the dealership , I met Tyler which had the car ready and waiting. I also met Zach Rashid of service. Zach was very knowledgable and took extra time to answerer questions I had about new tires, oil, and alignment specs. I drove the car home, it performed flawlessly. Ten days after the sale, I contacted Tyler about a concern. He was professional and put me in contact with Nick Faymoville. Nick addressed my concern without hesitation. I also worked with Brandon in parts...he also was fabulous. Thank you Holiday Mazda and all you guys that I worked with.
JTB1 year agoI purchased a certified Mazda from Tyler Sommerfeldt. This was a long distance purchase. I live in Illinois. Tyler sent numerous pictures of the car and answered all my question. After I confirmed I wanted the car, Holiday Mazda sent a porter to pick me up. Yes the porter from Holiday drove 180 miles to my house. When I arrived at the dealership , I met Tyler who had the car ready and waiting. I also met Zach Rashid of service. Zach was very knowledgeable and took extra time to answer questions I had about new tires, oil, and alignment specs. I drove the car home, it performed flawlessly. Ten days after the sale, I contacted Tyler about a concern. He was professional and put me in contact with Nick Faymoville. Nick addressed my concern without hesitation. I also worked with Brandon in parts...he also was fabulous. Thank you Holiday Mazda and all you guys that I worked with.
2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT VIN: 1GCVKREC6GZ198502, #W1916, 16/22 MPG Simplified Price $30,998 $442/Est. Payment
2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT VIN: 3GCUKREC6HG198061, #W2275, 17/22 MPG Simplified Price $34,998 $506/Est. Payment
2018 Chevrolet Colorado 4WD Z71 VIN: 1GCGTDEN1J1130849, #W2073, 17/24 MPG Simplified Price $32,998 $474/Est. Payment
2018 Chevrolet Colorado 4WD Z71 VIN: 1GCHTDEN0J1297689, #W2074, 17/24 MPG Simplified Price $31,998 $458/Est. Payment
2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT VIN: 1GCVKREC3HZ320623, #W1898, 16/22 MPG Simplified Price $30,998 $442/Est. Payment