2019 GMC Canyon 4WD SLE
Summit White Stock # W2971, 1GTG6CEN6K1304093, 12,121 mi
- Condition: Used
- Model: Canyon
- Trim: 4WD SLE
- Body style: Pickup
- Exterior: Summit White
- Interior: Jet Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: W2971
- Model number: T2N43
- VIN #: 1GTG6CEN6K1304093
- Mileage: 12121
- Engine: Gas V6 3.6L/222
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: 4WD
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Bumper, rear chrome
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Door handles, body-color
- Fog lamps, front
- Glass, windshield shade band
- Headlamps, halogen projector-type with LED signature
- Lamps, cargo area cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Mirror, spotter, located in corner of driver-side outside mirror
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding
- Moldings, Chrome beltline
- Tailgate handle, Black
- Tailgate, EZ-Lift and Lower
- Tailgate, locking
- Tire, spare 265/70R16 all-season, blackwall (Included and only available with (S1K) 16" x 7" spare, steel wheel.)
- Tires, 255/65R17 all-season, blackwall
- Wheel, spare, 16" x 7" (40.6 cm x 17.8 cm) steel (Included and only available with (LGZ) 3.6L DI DOHC V6 engine or (LWN) 2.8L Duramax Turbo-Diesel engine. Standard on Crew Cab models.)
- Wheels, 17" x 8" (43.2 cm x 20.3 cm) Bright Silver cast aluminum
- SLE PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes standard equipment
- SEATS, FRONT BUCKET (STD)
- GVWR, 6000 LBS. (2722 KG) (STD)
- REAR AXLE, 3.42 RATIO
- JET BLACK, CLOTH SEAT TRIM
- AUDIO SYSTEM, PREMIUM GMC INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM WITH 8" DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH-SCREEN includes multi-touch display, AM/FM stereo, Bluetooth streaming audio for music and most phones; featuring Android Auto and Apple CarPlay capability for compatible phones, advanced voice recognition, in-vehicle apps, personalized profiles for infotainment and vehicle settings (STD)
- ENGINE, 3.6L DI DOHC V6 VVT (308 hp [230.0 kW] @ 6800 rpm, 275 lb-ft of torque [373 N-m] @ 4000 rpm) (STD)
- TRANSMISSION, 8-SPEED AUTOMATIC (STD)
- TIRES, 255/65R17 ALL-SEASON, BLACKWALL (STD)
- WHEELS, 17" X 8" (43.2 CM X 20.3 CM) BRIGHT SILVER CAST ALUMINUM (STD)
- Display, driver instrument information enhanced, multi-color
- Door locks, power
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Floor mats, carpeted front
- Floor mats, carpeted rear
- GMC 4G LTE and available built-in Wi-Fi hotspot offers a fast and reliable Internet connection for up to 7 devices; includes data trial for 1 month or 3GB (whichever comes first) (Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.)
- GMC Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, GMC Smart Driver, Marketplace and more (Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer GMC vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Handles, door release, front and rear, chrome
- Instrument panel, soft-touch materials
- Interior trim, aluminum
- Lighting, interior, dual reading
- Lighting, interior, roof, rear courtesy and dual reading lights (Crew Cab models only.)
- Microphones, Driver side and Passenger side
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Radio, HD
- Remote Keyless Entry, extended range
- Seat adjuster, driver 6-way power
- Seat adjuster, passenger 2-way manual, fore/aft with manual recline
- Seat trim, cloth
- Seat, rear folding bench (Crew Cab models only.)
- Seats, front bucket
- SiriusXM Radio Enjoy a 3-month All Access trial subscription with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news and entertainment. Plus listening on the app and online is included, so you'll hear the best SiriusXM has to offer, anywhere life takes you. Welcome to the world of SiriusXM. (IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Speedometer, miles/kilometers
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic, manual
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Theft-deterrent system, immobilization
- Theft-deterrent system, unauthorized entry
- USB charging-only ports, 2, located on the rear of the center console
- USB data ports, 2 includes auxiliary input jack, located on the front console (Not available with (IOT) 8" diagonal Premium GMC Infotainment System with Navigation.)
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated sliding vanity mirrors
- Windows, power with driver Express-Up and Down
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual climate control
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Audio system, Premium GMC Infotainment System with 8" diagonal color touch-screen includes multi-touch display, AM/FM stereo, Bluetooth streaming audio for music and most phones; featuring Android Auto and Apple CarPlay capability for compatible phones, advanced voice recognition, in-vehicle apps, personalized profiles for infotainment and vehicle settings
- Console, floor, front compartment, custom
- Console, overhead
- Cruise control, electronic, automatic
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Capless Fuel Fill (Requires gas engine and (E63) pickup box.)
- Differential, automatic locking rear
- Engine, 3.6L DI DOHC V6 VVT (308 hp [230.0 kW] @ 6800 rpm, 275 lb-ft of torque [373 N-m] @ 4000 rpm)
- Four wheel drive
- Frame, fully-boxed
- GVWR, 6000 lbs. (2722 kg) (Standard on Crew Cab models with (LGZ) 3.6L DI DOHC V6 engine only.)
- Pickup box
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Included and only available with (LGZ) 3.6L DI DOHC V6 engine or (LWN) 2.8L Duramax Turbo-Diesel engine. Standard on Crew Cab models.)
- Recovery hooks, front
- Steering, electric power-assist
- Tow/Haul Mode (Included and only available with (LGZ) 3.6L DI DOHC V6 engine or (LWN) 2.8L Duramax Turbo-Diesel engine. Standard on Crew Cab Long Box models.)
- Trailering assist, guidelines (Included and only available with (LGZ) 3.6L DI DOHC V6 engine or (LWN) 2.8L Duramax Turbo-Diesel engine.)
- Transfer case, electric, 2-speed Autotrac
- Transmission, 8-speed automatic
- Airbags, Dual-stage frontal airbags for driver and front passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Head-curtain airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions; Includes front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal passenger airbag (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps
- HD Rear Vision Camera
- OnStar and GMC connected services capable (Fleet orders receive a 3-month trial. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model.)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system
- Teen Driver mode configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report card gives you information on driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Traction control, electronic
Allysa Ducat1 week ago3 minutes ago I typically take my car here for the convenient oil change but heard from others that their sales people are very pushy. I was nervous to shop their lots while looking for a new car but I was beyond surprised with how patient and NOT pushy they were! I worked with Hannah at the Mazda store and Joe at the GM location. I would absolutely suggest them to others. Update: I did buy a Mazda 3 with Hannah. I love the car and their willingness to answer any questions!
Glorkar Floki1 week agoReally great car buying experience. Found a vehicle I liked online (great pictures and descriptions). I pre applied for financing and stopped in the next day to test drive the car. They had it waiting out front and ready for me when I got there. Took a couple of days to think about it and came back on a Satuday morning. Everything went smoothly and I was out of there with my new car in under an hour.
Allysa Ducat2 weeks ago3 minutes ago I typically take my car here for the convenient oil change but heard from others that their sales people are very pushy. I was nervous to shop their lots while looking for a new car but I was beyond surprised with how patient and NOT pushy they were! I worked with Hannah at the Mazda store and Joe at the GM location. I would absolutely suggest them to others.
Love my dogs Stella3 weeks agoHoliday Mazda was a great place to shop for a car!! They were very willing to work with us, and get our business, Alexa is truly amazing to work with, so if you need a car stop here and check it out!! They also have great cookies!?
Stephen Krueger1 month agoSeth Cudworth did a great job. Very informative. My wife and I didnt feel pressured like other dealerships when researching and reviewing our new vehicle.
Cathy Kan2 months agoI had heard from several people how awesome this dealership was but I now experienced it for myself. Tom was my sales rep but everyone there was exceptional from the finance department to technical. I had been trying to find a red CX-5 with a white interior and the GT premium package. A local Mazda dealership in Racine had found a car for me. I negotiated a price, agreed on my trade in value, signed an agreement, and put down a cash deposit. A cash deposit they sent me out to the bank to get before they would agree to bringing the car in from another dealer. A few hours later my sales rep sent me a text message stating the car had been sold so what other color or interior would I be interested in. I thought it was very unprofessional to sell a car that they didn't verify was available first. I asked for my cash back and they said if I didn't come back up there within 2 hours I would have to wait until their corporate office sent me a check. Regardless, a few days passed and I decided to do a 200 mile search for the red car I wanted. I came across the car they "sold" me, I verified the VIN # with the paperwork I had. I contacted Holiday Mazda and nobody had inquired about the car. I was lied to. They took my money and had absolutely no intention of selling that car to me. Wow, right? I wasn't sure if telling Holiday Mazda was the right thing to do but I did. They pretty much honored the deal I worked on with the Racine Mazda dealer and apologized for their unscrupulous behavior. Yes, they apologized for something they didn't do and honored the deal they didn't make. I don't really see a lot of service oriented businesses anymore so I had to write this review. We have two Mazda CX-5's now, it's an incredible car. If you decide to get one go to Holiday Mazda, I drove over 100 miles to get there but it was worth it.
Jess Carlson3 months agoEveryone here was great! Buck was able to get me a loaner car so I did not miss work. He explained everything that was done to my truck and repairs that needed to be done. I'm new to the area and needed to find a place that I felt comfortable with and I found it here.
Raluca Buznea3 months agoWe've had a very nice experience with everyone at Holiday Mazda. Tyler was very knowledgeable and helpful. They even came and took our car from our house , install Mazda Mobile Start and then return it...we leave about 1.5 hours from Fond du Lac. Thank you!
Ana Trepasso5 months agoIf you are looking for a dealership that will compromise, work with your budget, and do everything they can to ensure that you have a good experience, then Holiday Mazda in Fond Du Lac, WI is your place. Sam Voss and Taylor (finance department) were extremely helpful and helped us obtain the SUV we wanted. They even stayed after closing hours just to get us the deal we wanted. I would highly recommend going to this dealership even if it's a few hours away. I am sure you will leave feeling happy and pleased with the results.
Erin Schanen5 months agoI had a fabulous buying experience at Holiday Mazda. After getting completely sick of the treatment I was receiving at other dealerships I found Holiday, which was out of the way but had great reviews. I worked with Tyler and Kourt and they both treated me with respect (rarer than you might think for woman buyers) and, most importantly respected my time. I would definitely buy from Holiday again.
Michael1 year agoI leased a CX-3 from John Krug in 2016, the lease was coming to the end and had 6 months left. I researched whether we could trade in early and found a gap with the payoff and the wholesale on KBB, I contacted John to see if the dealer buyout was lower and he said yes, recommended coming in to run the numbers. John was sending me e-mail's on his day off. That we did, when we arrived John was on a errand so Alex Marchall assisted us before John returned, allowing us to test drive several vehicles. When John returned he took over and we settled on a Mazda6, a car we didn't intend to purchase. (by the way, love this car) Holiday purchased the CX-3 with no money out of our pockets and gave us a great deal on the new car. The team is awesome, it's great to see how they help each other out and never give you any pressure, they goal is to give you the beat deal and excellent service. We are a lifetime Holiday customers!
Michael1 year ago
Kitskab1 year agoThank you John Krug for a great car buying experience! My husband truly valued your expertise and I just love the great car you found for us. You and Holiday Mazda really are well worth the trip to Fondie!
ElizabethJoanne1 year agoAmazing service, friendly staff, great prices, quality all around, would recommend to everyone. Kourt was amazing! she was so helpful throughout the entire process! Thank you!!
Stubber1 year agoJim Krug made our car buying experience pain less and fun! Very warm and friendly, plus answered all our questions. Great new showroom , and facility.
digitaldean1 year agoMy daughter was looking for a used car around $10k. Couldn't find one that she was OK with. But found a Mazda Certified Used Mazda 6 w/less than 36k miles. Initially dealt w/Tony Deich at Budget Ctr., he was speedy and courteous in replies. Referred to Tom Kuitert for the Mazda 6. Straightforward, no pressure. Got a car that was $1000 below KBB with a good warranty. May 2017, wife & I looked at used Lexus RX300. That didn't pan out, but found a Mazda Certified CX-5 with less than 4k miles. Again experience was very good. No hassle, answered all questions. It's 40 miles from my house, but its worth the trip!!
Amy and B.J.2 years agoThis is now the third car (second Mazda) that we've purchased from Holiday and the experience has always been enjoyable. Their selection is vast and their location is better than most. We dealt with Sam Voss, who was friendly, helpful, thorough, and professional. We'll be back in the market for another Mazda in the next three to five years and we'll be heading back to Holiday at that time. As a side note, I bought my current Mazda 6 from Holiday (Tom Kuitert), who was also a pleasure to deal with and he went out of his way to make it a great experience for me and my youngest son. While I was signing paperwork, Tom took my son for a ride in a shiny new yellow Camaro.
Ross Robert Washburn2 years agoI recently purchased a vehicle from Holiday Mazda and was very satisfied with my experience. The decision to do business with Holiday was based on the good trade-in value for my vehicle. Other dealerships attempted to under value my vehicle. Holiday was the only dealership willing to negotiate the trade-in value of my vehicle. Their willingness to be fair was what sold me on doing business with them. My sales representative, Sam Voss, was friendly and knowledgeable. Sam’s willingness to treat me and my wife like people instead of a sale made the experience that much better. We got to know Sam very well during our time at Holiday. The entire staff worked exceptionally hard to earn our business and I appreciate the effort. Thank you again!
JTB2 years agoI purchased a certified Mazda from Tyler Sommerfeldt. This was a long distance purchase. I live in Illinois. Tyler sent numerous pictures of the car and answered all my question. After I confirmed I wanted the car, Holiday Mazda sent a porter to pick me up. Yes the porter from Holiday drove 180 miles to my house. When I arrived at the dealership , I met Tyler who had the car ready and waiting. I also met Zach Rashid of service. Zach was very knowledgeable and took extra time to answer questions I had about new tires, oil, and alignment specs. I drove the car home, it performed flawlessly. Ten days after the sale, I contacted Tyler about a concern. He was professional and put me in contact with Nick Faymoville. Nick addressed my concern without hesitation. I also worked with Brandon in parts...he also was fabulous. Thank you Holiday Mazda and all you guys that I worked with.
JTB2 years agoI purchased a certified Mazda from Tyler Sommerfeldt. This was a long distance purchase. I live in Illinois. Tyler sent numerous pictures of the car and answered all my question. After I confirmed I wanted the car, Holiday Mazda sent a porter to pick me up. Yes the porter from Holiday drove 180 miles to my house. When I arrived at the dealership , I met Tyler which had the car ready and waiting. I also met Zach Rashid of service. Zach was very knowledgable and took extra time to answerer questions I had about new tires, oil, and alignment specs. I drove the car home, it performed flawlessly. Ten days after the sale, I contacted Tyler about a concern. He was professional and put me in contact with Nick Faymoville. Nick addressed my concern without hesitation. I also worked with Brandon in parts...he also was fabulous. Thank you Holiday Mazda and all you guys that I worked with.