2021 MAZDA CX-5 Reviews
Ask any expert around Oshkosh about the new 2021 Mazda CX-5, and you’ll hear more or less the same thing in different words: the Mazda CX-5 offers impressive performance, a polished design, and plenty of practical space. But don’t take our word for it. Read excerpts from expert Mazda CX-5 reviews now to see exactly what industry-leading automotive publications are saying. Then, if you’re impressed as they are afterward, just call 920-202-5017 to book your next test drive appointment and apply for financing online.
2021 MAZDA CX-5 Review Excerpts
U.S. News & World Report has designated the 2021 Mazda CX-5 first out of 36 on its list of the top “Compact SUVs” with an aggregated score of “8.8/10”. But why? Let’s do a deep dive into what U.S. News — and other auto experts around Appleton, for that matter — have been saying:
- U.S. News: “The CX-5 feels like a luxury vehicle with a cabin featuring high-end materials everywhere you look and touch. The top trim comes with amenities that few affordable crossovers offer, including Nappa leather upholstery and real wood trim pieces.”
- Edmunds:“The elevated ride height and superior passenger and cargo room of small SUVs make them far more sensible than the typical small sedan. The downside is that sensible isn’t normally sexy, but that’s where the 2021 Mazda CX-5 comes in. This SUV boasts sleek styling and impressive handling abilities to match. It also has a top-notch interior and a strong optional turbocharged engine that wouldn’t seem out of place in a BMW. These traits have helped the CX-5 earn a place near the top of our rankings of the best small SUVs.”
- Car and Driver: “You don’t need to drive the CX-5 hard to enjoy it or to appreciate its excellence. Sure, its precise steering and composed cornering make for one helluva Sunday cruise. But it also soaks up rough roads without commotion and has the ride quality of crossovers that cost twice as much. This harmonious interplay of dynamics is unrivaled by its competitors. Pavement imperfections are isolated, road noise is minimal, and the damping is neither stiff nor floaty. At the same time, the Mazda comes alive on curvy roads. The electrically assisted steering provides satisfying responses.”
2021 MAZDA CX-5 Highlights
Reading a Mazda CX-5 review is one thing. But what each 2021 Mazda CX-5 review you read won’t tell you is an objective account of features. Now that you’ve gotten a handle on expert opinions on the new Mazda CX-5 crossover SUV, here’s a more objective look at this Mazda vehicle’s unique features from across the trims for your Beaver Dam adventures:
- Adaptive Front-lighting System
- Genuine layered wood trim
- Windshield-projected Active Driving Display
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Caturra Brown Nappa leather-trimmed seats
- Heated front seats with 3 level adjustment
- Heated rear seats with 3 level adjustment
- Heated steering wheel
- i-ACTIV AWD® with Off-road Traction Assist
- Automatic rain-sensing variable-intermittent windshield wipers
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with pollen filter
- 360º View Monitor
- And much more!
Formulate Your Own 2021 MAZDA CX-5 Review at Holiday Mazda!
Congratulations on your decision to purchase or lease a new Mazda CX-5! If you’d like to see for yourself if this Mazda works for your unique needs before you make any final decisions, we invite you to visit Holiday Mazda in-person to take a test-drive. You can also use our online payment calculator to see how much your next new Mazda CX-5 could cost and then apply for financing online. Don’t forget to browse our money-saving new vehicle specials while you’re at it!
More from Holiday Mazda
Combing through lists of the best family cars? Don’t neglect Mazda in your search! Some of the best family cars – and indeed, the best family SUVs – of 2022 are made by Mazda. So let us here at Holiday Mazda be your guide to the Mazda SUVs that could revolutionize the way you experience Oshkosh…
The 2023 Mazda CX-50 brings Oshkosh drivers even closer with their vehicle. Every terrain around town and far beyond will feel comfortable. Traction and responsiveness are optimized with the varying drive modes associated with the Mazda intelligent Drive Select (Mi-Drive) technology. The drive modes include Normal, Sport, Off-road, and an available towing mode. G-Vectoring Control…
Step One: Remove the back cover of the dead key fob by carefully prying between the black back and chrome side piece. A plastic pry tool is recommended to help prevent marring the plastic. Step Two: Remove the battery cover but remember the orientation. Step Three: Remove and properly discard the bad battery. Step Four:…