Discover the Best Mazda Family Cars for 2022
Combing through lists of the best family cars? Don’t neglect Mazda in your search! Some of the best family cars – and indeed, the best family SUVs – of 2022 are made by Mazda. So let us here at Holiday Mazda be your guide to the Mazda SUVs that could revolutionize the way you experience Oshkosh and Appleton drives. Ready to learn more about each of the most popular Mazda family cars so you can make an informed decision? Let’s go!
The Mazda CX-50 is a great alternative to rugged family wagons and crossovers like the Subaru Outback and the Kia Sportage. Among its highlights are the following features:
- Uniquely rugged exterior and handsome interior
- Longer than the MAZDA CX-5 by around 5 inches
- Offers higher ground-clearance than the MAZDA CX-5
- 5 person seating capacity
- MAZDA SKYACTIV®-G 2.5 Turbo engine
- i-ACTIV® AWD is standard and includes advanced sport and off-road modes via a system called Mazda Intelligent Drive Select (MI-DRIVE)
- Up to an EPA-estimated 24 mpg city/30 mpg highway*
The Mazda CX-9 is a popular midsize three-row Mazda family SUV around Beaver Dam and West Bend. Among its highlights are the following:
- 7 person seating capacity
- MAZDA SKYACTIV®-G 2.5 Dynamic Pressure Turbo, 320 lb-ft torque @ 2,500 rpm
- i-ACTIV® AWD standard for 2022+ model years with Off-Road Traction Assist
- Up to an EPA-estimated 20 mpg city/26 mpg highway*
- Comparatively spacious size and standard three rows of seating make this ideal for larger families around Fond du Lac
Get Your Next Mazda Family Car at Holiday Mazda!
Ready to get started on bringing home your ideal Mazda model? Start by applying for financing online. Don’t forget to value your trade! Still have questions for us? Call 920-202-5017 anytime and we’ll be happy to help.
More from Holiday Mazda
The Mazda CX-5 has quickly become a fan-favorite among many Oshkosh drivers. It features outstanding amenities and a comfortable driving experience so you’ve got plenty to enjoy when you’re out on the Appleton roads. There’s a lot to enjoy with the new Mazda CX-5 and we know you won’t be let down when you…
Mazda’s most popular premium three-row SUV, the Mazda CX-9, is getting a complete do-over, and a big one. No longer will the Mazda CX-9 be the Mazda CX-9, but instead it is set to be replaced by the Mazda CX-90 after the conclusion of 2023. The 2024 Mazda CX-9 dials up on performance and…
The obvious answer is the current model year because it will have the latest and greatest Mazda features. As far as used, we believe that every CX-5 model-year has something unique to offer. However, if we had to choose, we would recommend the 2019 CX-5 for its exceptional features and value. The 2019 CX-5 comes…
* EPA-estimated mileage. Actual results will vary.