2023 MAZDA CX-5 Reviews
The Mazda CX-5 has quickly become a fan-favorite among many Oshkosh drivers. It features outstanding amenities and a comfortable driving experience so you’ve got plenty to enjoy when you’re out on the Appleton roads. There’s a lot to enjoy with the new Mazda CX-5 and we know you won’t be let down when you get behind the wheel.
While we’ve got great things to say about the 2023 Mazda CX-5, we know you may be curious about what the professionals are thinking. Take a look at the 2023 Mazda CX-5 reviews today with Holiday Mazda and let us know when you’re ready to upgrade.
MAZDA CX-5 Review: Our Thoughts
Before we go over what the experts are saying in their Mazda CX-5 review, we’d like to give you our thoughts on what makes this vehicle so special. Not only will the new Mazda CX-5 provide some excitement on your Beaver Dam adventures but it also provides a premium driving experience so you’ve got something to look forward to on your travels.
From the standard engine to the upgraded engine, you can’t go wrong with any Mazda CX-5 configuration. Best of all, the interior materials and advanced features of the 2023 Mazda CX-5 will keep you satisfied on long drives. Here are a few things we appreciate about the Mazda CX-5:
- Elegant design inspired by the Kodo design philosophy
- Premium interior materials from genuine wood trim to Nappa leather-trimmed seats & more
- Advanced safety features
- Standard i-Activ® AWD system
- Apple CarPlay™/Android Auto™ integration
- 10.25-inch center display
- 10-speaker Bose® sound system
MAZDA CX-5 Review: Expert Opinions
While our 2023 Mazda CX-5 reviews are clear, experts and enthusiasts in the industry also find plenty to enjoy with the latest Mazda CX-5 model. Take a look at the Mazda CX-5 review from experts below:
- “The 2023 Mazda CX-5 offers a blend of comfort, athleticism and interior refinement that helps elevate this SUV from practical people-mover to near-luxe transportation.” – U.S. News & World Report
- “The Mazda CX-5 remains one of the best small SUVs around. It offers a high-quality interior, sharp handling and a competitive price.” – Edmunds
- “A real car that looks and feels way more expensive than it actually is. A real car that drives better than the vast majority of non-performance, regular commuter cars out there, crossover or otherwise.” – The Drive
- “One word describes the cabin: smart. There’s an intelligent layout, quality materials, refined designs, and excellent fit and finish. The higher trims could easily be mistaken for something expensive and German.” – Kelley Blue Book
What’s Your MAZDA CX-5 Review? Find Out at Holiday Mazda!
Are you ready to form your own Mazda CX-5 review? Get in touch with us online or visit us in Fond du Lac to see the 2023 Mazda CX-5 up close!
More from Holiday Mazda
The Mazda CX-5 has quickly become a fan-favorite among many Oshkosh drivers. It features outstanding amenities and a comfortable driving experience so you’ve got plenty to enjoy when you’re out on the Appleton roads. There’s a lot to enjoy with the new Mazda CX-5 and we know you won’t be let down when you…
Mazda’s most popular premium three-row SUV, the Mazda CX-9, is getting a complete do-over, and a big one. No longer will the Mazda CX-9 be the Mazda CX-9, but instead it is set to be replaced by the Mazda CX-90 after the conclusion of 2023. The 2024 Mazda CX-9 dials up on performance and…
The obvious answer is the current model year because it will have the latest and greatest Mazda features. As far as used, we believe that every CX-5 model-year has something unique to offer. However, if we had to choose, we would recommend the 2019 CX-5 for its exceptional features and value. The 2019 CX-5 comes…